IBM Predictive Insight contains powerful predictive modelling features designed for use by marketing business users, not trained statisticians:
- Predict customer response, identify the best products for cross-sell, identify optimal customer segmentation and forecast lifetime value.
- Utilize user-friendly wizards which guide marketers through every step.
- Leverage many of the most powerful predictive algorithms and approaches, rather than being limited to just one or two.
- Choose which model, from among those built, is best suited and will achieve the best results with IBM Predictive Insight automated model selection.
Built-to-answer marketing questions
- Increase response rates to marketing campaigns by better identifying the best targets.
- Increase revenues by building better customer relationships with more relevant offers based on predictive insights.
- Reduce costs by empowering marketers to do their own predictive analytics, minimizing required outside expertise.
- Reduce costs by wasting less on ineffective communications.
- Take advantage of the user friendly wizards, which walks marketers through the modeling process and automatically picks the best variables for model-building.
- Multiple automated deployment options include Score within Campaign, Score on database or data file, Score within model directly, or export C or SAS code.
- Provides wizards for standard operations, but also allows manual mode for expert users.
- Utilize the response modeler, cross seller, customer segmenter and customer valuator to predict, identify and analyze important behaviors and revenue opportunity.
- Segment customers based on preferences and target with offers they are more likely to respond to.
- Rich set of included algorithms and unique capability to pick automatically the best one.